“Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.” ~John F. Kennedy

Here at BikeTown we couldn’t agree more. We love riding our bikes and want to help as many people as we can love riding their bikes, too.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun Ride Today - Thanks!

Wheels for Life is officially over for another year. It was a tad cool out this morning, but the ride was fun! The routes have some pretty scenery as well as several chances to pick up raffle tickets along the way. I hope some of you cyclists that participated were among the winners! More cyclists showed up this year than last which is always good. We'd love to see this ride continue to grow every year. It's a great mix of bicycles, motorcycles, and cars all out on the road to support Christian Homes & Family Services. From what I understand, quite a bit of money was raised for this organization today. Thanks to all of you who participated and helped out this cause.

I'm afraid that I don't have any pictures to post from today. I was riding the short route with my kids and neglected to get out the camera. If anyone has any pictures to share, feel free to send them our way!

No comments: